Day shift, including weekends.
- Administer medications and treatments
- Charting and assessing resident conditions as needed
Direct care with resident’s including all ADL’s, must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Will perform vitals on residents, must attend required in-services and work independently.
- Six, full-time shifts (day, evening and nights)
- Two, part-time shifts (2 nights a week)
- Two, 12-16hrs shifts (2 per week)
Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Direct care with residents, including medication assistance and administration, must attend all required in-services, will be a direct contact with families and physicians and must be able to work independently.
- One, full-time evening
- One, full-time night
- Two, part-time nights (2 nights a week)
1 Full-time Dietary Aide (day and evening)
Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Will assist cook directly and perform meal preparation and serving. Will be responsible for dining room set up and dish washing duties.
Job description coming soon..
Director of Health and Wellness
Seeking a licensed nurse for position as a Health and Wellness Director at Springhouse Village Fayetteville, AR. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Leadership Experience in Assisted Living or Health Care Field
- Overseeing All Aspects of Resident Care in an Assisted Living Setting
- Managing and Scheduling Nursing Staff
- Inservice Education Annually
- Understanding of All State Regulations
- Physician Rounds
- Daily Nursing Rounds
- Monthly QA Rounds
- Medication Administration Oversight
- Service Plans
- Budget Adherence
- and Survey Preparedness
- Coordination of Hospice
This is primarily a Monday – Friday position and requires on call 24/7. Management experience is preferred with at least three to five years’ experience in long term care. This is a salaried position and compensation is based on experience. Benefits include vacation, holiday pay and health insurance.
LPN Medication Administration
LPN needed for a senior assisted living facility in Fayetteville, AR. LPN must have at least (but not limited to) a minimum of 1 year experience in geriatrics. Organization and attention to detail a must. Current CPR certification required.
- Experience with Elderly in Related Field.
- Operate Small Office Equipment.
- Operate first aide equipment, minor health related items i.e. B.P cuff.
- Physical/mental assessment skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Training skills.
- Understanding of all regulations.
- Administer Medications and Treatments
- Prepare, administer, and document medications following accepted practices
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
- Consult with appropriate MD or FNP
- Supervise resident assistants on shift
- Respond to resident and family concerns appropriately
- Obtain report from nurse he or she is relieving
- Provide report to nurse coming on duty
- Make daily and frequent resident rounds to ensure resident is physically and emotionally safe and secure and implement any required nursing interventions
- Report to the Director of Health and Wellness
- Knowledgeable in nursing procedures and assessments related to nurse practice licensure
- Participate in In-service Training monthly and as needed
- Promote the well-being and functional independence of each client by encouraging involvement in community activities programming. Coordination of resident assistants on all shifts
- Chain of Command: reports to Director of Health and Wellness.
- Temperament / Aptitude
- Work independently
- Temperament / Aptitude
- Team oriented
- Quality & quantity cooking experience required
- Culinary school preferred or restaurant food service experience minimum 1 to 2 years.
- Plan, prepare, cook & serve meals & snacks
- Understand and comply with special diets
- Order food and supplies/inventory
- Comply with state regulations re: food handling
- Assure cleanliness
- Supervise other kitchen employees
- Provide in-service training to employees
- Chain of Command: Reports to Dietary Supervisor
Housekeeping Services Employee
- Temperament / Aptitude
- Pride in surroundings
- Use of floor and other cleaning machinery
- Knowledge of institutional cleaning procedures
- Knowledge of Universal Precautions
- Flexibility, lifting, and organization
- Clean defined areas: floors, client rooms, bathrooms, common areas, offices
- Outside building cleaning as required
- Replenish supplies
- Remove trash, etc.
- Cleans individual apartment unit
- Chain of Command: Reports to Executive Director or assigned supervisor.
Assistant Director of Health and Wellness – Licensed Nurse
- Work independently
- Leadership experience in Assisted Living or health care field.
- Inservice education annually on topic of seniors and or Assisted Living related topic.
- Experience with elderly in related field.
- Operate small office equipment
- Operate first aide equipment, minor health related items i.e. B.P cuff
- Physical/mental assessment skills
- Supervisory skills
- Training skills
- Understanding of all regulations
- Operate a van sized vehicle
- Licensure commensurate with education
- Promote the well-being and functional independence of each client by encouraging involvement in community activities programming. Coordination of resident assistants on all shifts, reporting directly to the Director of Health and Wellness.
- Execute oversight, direct care of employees and duties, monitoring employee performance and completion of duties.
- Work with the clients and families to coordinate needs and assist with medication reminders when indicated
- Assess and render first aid
- Participate in In-service Training monthly and as needed.
- Provide group and individual transportation if needed
- Administer medications and treatment
- Prepare, administer, and document medications following acceptance practices
- Compliance with regulatory process and adherence to standards.
- Follow state regulations for Assisted Living
- Oversees and participates in client screenings and reviews as directed by the Director of Health and Wellness
- Reports to the Director of Health and Wellness and responsible for supervision/support of all direct client care staff.
- Knowledgeable in nursing procedures and assessments related to nurse practice licensure.
- Chain of Command: Reports to Director of Health and Wellness.
Assistant Activities Director
- Senior Adult community looking for a creative, energetic individual to provide a monthly calendar and day to day activities for our Senior Adults.
- Experience with senior adults is preferred.
- Must be proficient in word, powerpoint, and publisher to provide a monthly calendar and newsletter.
- Good driving record to be able to drive our small bus on field trips.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
- CNA certification or Home Health Aide certification preferred
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior CPR and First Aid certifications preferred
- Prior experience in senior services preferred
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (i.e., grooming, dressing and undressing, toileting, shaving (with electric shaver), hair care, denture care, filing and cleaning nails, bathing)
- Makes routine rounds as scheduled
- Responds to pulled emergency cords
- Assists residents with clothing choices appropriate for the day’s weather, clean and stain-free
- Assists residents with ambulation and use of walkers, canes, wheelchairs, etc.
- Assists residents in transferring from bed to chair, wheelchair and commode
- Assists residents during meal times in the dining room and serve residents’ meals including tray service
- Routinely checks residents to ensure care needs are being met
- Performs housekeeping duties in resident apartments and common areas as assigned
- Participates in assessment meetings monthly
- Temperament /Aptitude
- Enjoys serving seniors
- Excellent customer service and hospitality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient and compassionate
- Must be able to multitask efficiently