Days, Evenings and Nights.
(1 full-time day shift, 1 full-time evening shift, and 1 full-time night shift positions available)
LPN needed for a senior assisted living facility in Fayetteville, TN. LPN must have at least (but not limited to) a minimum of 1 year experience in geriatrics. Organization and attention to detail a must. Current CPR certification required.
- Experience with Elderly in Related Field.
- Operate Small Office Equipment.
- Operate first aide equipment, minor health related items i.e. B.P cuff.
- Physical/mental assessment skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Training skills.
- Understanding of all regulations.
- Administer Medications and Treatments
- Prepare, administer, and document medications following accepted practices
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
- Consult with appropriate MD or FNP
- Supervise resident assistants on shift
- Respond to resident and family concerns appropriately
- Obtain report from nurse he or she is relieving
- Provide report to nurse coming on duty
- Make daily and frequent resident rounds to ensure resident is physically and emotionally safe and secure and implement any required nursing interventions
- Report to the Director of Health and Wellness
- Knowledgeable in nursing procedures and assessments related to nurse practice licensure
- Participate in In-service Training monthly and as needed
- Promote the well-being and functional independence of each client by encouraging involvement in community activities programming. Coordination of resident assistants on all shifts
- Chain of Command: reports to Director of Health and Wellness.
- Temperament / Aptitude
- Work independently