Follow our events on Facebook
Foster Senior Living partners John Foster (46 years experience) and Susan Foster (32 years experience) have served a combined 78 years of service to seniors in skilled nursing, memory care, assisted living, residential care, senior living, and independent living and home health services in 30+ facilities in Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky. The former retirement communities were sold prior to the passing of Bill Foster Senior under Foster Hospitality Group. Following in Bill’s footsteps, John and Susan’s philosophy is “fostering exceptional senior living to those we serve.” The second generation of the Foster heritage of John and Susan Foster has already begun with a community starting construction in Tennessee, and the community that will begin construction in Fayetteville in May 2017.
John and Susan have a long reputation of providing exceptional care to the seniors they serve. They are well known in the health care communities and local markets being committed to:
- having close involvement with the training and education of staff
- ensuring high quality of customer service
- strong family involvement
- overall commitment to exceptional home like housing for the seniors they serve.
Their reputation has proven that seniors will successfully achieve their final years in their communities without requiring a higher level of care. Residents live longer happier lives because of the support they provide. Employees are paid well and achieve longevity within their organization, contributing to the higher end quality of care the Fosters have been able to achieve.
Independent living for senior adult housing is an age-restricted housing for active adults 55 years and up. Residents in these villas live independently, are typically active (requiring little to no medical supervision) and may or may not be retired.
- Vista Panoramic Neighborhood Views
- Meandering Neighborhood, Creek & Countryside Views
- Landscaped Walking Trails With Leisurely Resting Points
- Trails To Accommodate Golf Cart Passage
- Pocket Neighborhood Lawns To Create That Feeling Of Kinship
- Community Club House For Social Gatherings With Fireplace and Warming Kitchen
- Club House Outdoor Fountain, Patio & Grill Area For Family Gatherings
- Club House Community Events Weekly
- Pet Friendly With Dog Park
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Opportunity For Shared Activities Participation Daily In The Assisted Living Community
- 24/7 Emergency Response System
- Continuum Care Offering Independent Villas, Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- Villa Homes Ranging From 1000 – 1500 Square Foot Floor Plans
- Various Exterior Stone, Brick and Hardy Board Combination
- Covered Front Porch with Covered Back Patio Combinations
- All Ground Level Floor Plans
- Single, Duplex and Triplex options
- Two Bedroom with Two Bath Villas
- One & Two Car Garages
- Appliances Included Stove Top, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator & Washer/Dryer
- Neighborhood Window Views
- Security Systems
- Master Suite With Double Vanity & Walk-In Closets
- Stylish Modern Day Colors & Finishes
LEASING CHARGES FOR LESSEE
- Month to Month Lease Agreement With 60 Day Notice of Termination
- Community Fee: 1 ½ Months Rent Nonrefundable
- Price Based on Floor Plan Size with Spouse Rate Available
- Lunch Meal Packages Can Be Purchased at Customary Rates
- Light Housekeeping Is Available at Customary Rates
- Phone Services, Cable & Internet Services by Lessee
- Maintenance for Routine Wear & Tear Is Charged at An Hourly Rate Charge for Parts & Labor payable by Lessee
- Emergency Pendant at Lessee Expense
INCLUDED IN MONTHLY LEASE
- Common Area Lawn & Landscaping Care, Exterior Maintenance & Trash
- Utilities Included for Electric, Sewer, Water, Gas (as applicable)
- General Interior Repair Maintenance Is Included.
- Real estate Taxes Paid by Leasor
- One bedroom apartments with ample space for queen size bed and full size furniture in the living room and bedroom, in lieu of small “nursing home style” studio apartments that exist in much of the Fayetteville inventory – large enough for family/guest or grandchildren to stay overnight.
- Modern walk in/ wheel in shower access and a large walk in closet.
- Kitchenette features refrigerator with icemaker and granite counter tops and room for dining table and chairs
- Large private patios for enjoying the outdoors with family and friends.
- Individual, quiet heat pumps and air conditioning units versus room PTAC units as a hotel room would have.
- Energy efficient design cutting utility costs by 50% compared to traditional construction
- Hearthside Fireplace enjoyment in multiple locations in the community.
- Warm family friendly atmosphere for families and residents to call home.
- On Site Beauty Shop.
- On Site Theater Room
- On Site Bistro/Bar Area.
- Two small neighborhoods that consist of 16 private apartments and private bathroom.
- Family Style dining personalized for each neighborhood.
- Individual family entrance areas into the Memory Care Neighborhood.
- On site Licensed Nurse staff and Certified Nurse Aide staff for personalized care to meet the residents needs.
- Common areas decorated to create a warm family friendly home for the residents.
- Salon and Spa in each neighborhood
- Hearthside fireplace in each neighborhood.